CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 31, 2009

THIRTEEN, 13, XIII = The Unlucky number!!!

There is a certain Play Arts set which is sickening me up to no end until now.

Just thinking about how much of a frenzy it would bring in the future is making my temperature rise up to the point of people mistaking me having A(H1N1).

However, what makes me sickened more are those fascinated newbies who aren't really into Play Arts or not even into Square-Enix games in the first place but will jump in just because of fascination and just because they happened to have enough moolah to fap on the Shiva Bike Yuri-fest, Lightning, Oerba-dia-Vaniloli, Snow Michaelis, brokeback Odin...and Sazh's afro hair and take the first hand from the poor poor penniless VETERANS.

It's making toy collecting look more like Thomas Hobbes' Lycan Theory more than Schrodinger's Cat or Laplace's Demon turned into a Play Arts figure.

Zetsubo-shitta. Eien no Zetsubo-shitta!

Really despicable.

I remember the time when I had to rush on a cold Wednesday night (damn, to think all my jackets are in the laundry too), right after my first day of Final Exams just to get a Zack Fair Play Arts figure...which turned out to be my first and last chance of having the damn porcupine-headed handsome bastard.

Thank you, Zack. I had a flu after that. <_<


...and then, Reimi. I feel like bitchslapping Reimi Saionji right now. Edge, don't stop me. I want her slapped. Really! <_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...but there's only one way to relieve this:

*sends thousands of e-mails to any store that will possibly open preorders*

:D

0 comments: