CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Attention you TWILIGHTARDS that know BlazBlue



Even if I effing love Gii (the extremely abused bat) more than anyone in BlazBlue; my personality is undeniably and definitely closest to Jin Kisaragi.

So who the hell is Jin Kisaragi? Is he some guy whose distantly related to Yuffie the FF balls-grabber or Eiji-ninja-dude?


"Soon, you will be taking a bath like this IN YOUR OWN BLOOD!" - Jin

Jin; dubbed as the False Hero, a young man wielding a sword of ice called "Yukianesa" and fights in the graceful sword arts close to "Iaito." His birthday is February 14th (also Valentine's day AND "Kisaragi" is the archaic Japanese term for FEBRUARY) and he is secretly (not shown in the game but in the biography) a collector of Vintage Motorcycles. He has good looks close to Ky Kiske but his personality is that of a slashfest maniac that doesn't care about his comrades especially those who DON'T agree with him; obsessed about anything that catches his fancy (and treats as a nuisance anything that he doesn't like) and is jealous with the over-achievers (DEKISUGIRU-TEMME!!!)

So why the hell did I said I'm like Jin Kisaragi?

First, I am a collector...though not secretly but effing obviously, I collect action figures that catches my attention well. Take note also that, I get OVERLY obsessed with something that catches my fancy. Square-Enix Play Arts, Large-Scale JAPANESE action figures, Queen's Blade Revoltechs, what-effing-not.

Secondly, I treat anything and anyone that I don't like as a nuisance. I can even have murderous intents, that if only I'm allowed to kill those persistent motherf---ers, I could've done it as soon as possible.

"DAMATTERO. Konou Kyuketsuki no daisuki-temme wa..."

So I don't fucking care about the fucking overrated Twilight Saga having a sequel movie "NEW MOON."

Fuck off, get the Bella-fuckers off my face. If you are a Twilightard yourself, learn to shut your fucking fake-vampire-sucker mouth and stop shoving on my face that FAG named Edward Cullen or Jacob Black or anyone else in that Gaijin garbage or I'll certainly hunt you down in real life and have you plunged into eternal damnation to purgatory ice nights (ie: Rengoku Hyouya). ~ KISAMAAAAA!!!

Oh my Fawking Gawd~Makoto Nanaya is a Harry Potter drooler-britch! 0_0;

(Though I can tolerate Harry Potter fans more because Harry Potter kinda symbolize Carl Clover thanks to that small bit from the epic site called "The Fighter's Generation." Carl Clover is Jin's former comrade, btw, but he became a vigilante and he's also out to kill you.)

"Kisama wa nanda? Kisama wa...nanda?" Kisama wa nananda? KISAMA WA NANANDA?!"

Lastly, I'm most definitely harmless and very effing nice to Twilightards who know their place and so they shut up about their Gaijin bullshit but most likely, I'm a "defender" of Square-Enix and Anime/Japanese Pop Culture enthusiasts who gets shoved off in real life by those assholes that suck Stephenie Meyer's bitching trash. That gives me a (very, whatever) small air of being a "hero" but since I'm like a psycho (actually, sometimes more psychotic than Jin) whenever I see something I hate, that "heroism" is regarded as "false."

"Omae, shinnei."

...and of course, YOU have the right to know more about me, not just those bluffs about some BlazBlue guy that happened to be my soulmate.

So, what the hell am I in reality?

I'm currently in college, studying a computer-related course and reading about the End of the World during break times (hence the nickname Escathon / Eschaton)...but my ambition is never related to my course. Not even once ~

What the hell do I want to be?

My real dream is to be a Jack of All Trades and someone who's not too dumb but not too smart...but enough to slap the face of any smartass who boasts lofty recognitions such as being at the top of the class but doesn't even know Mr. Webster enough and is groping the vampire scratch pole cheeks of "Mistress Stephenie Meyer" (OHH BDSM!) like a lesbian or fag with no life at all.


...and why the fuck do I hate Twilight?

Because I wasted time reading that bullshit last December, definitely missing out on the epic video game Dissidia Final Fantasy and levelling up the super pretty boy Kuja whose thong can fuck off any Twilightard along with his Ultima. "KIETE NAKU NARE!!!"

...and why the fucking ass did I even read it?

Just to get along with my classmates. Those motherfuckers with no life that fill our classroom with Twilight trash EVEN IF the subject is all about Religion. I'm an Atheist myself (I see God as a food for the brain, pure knowledge but never someone to believe in for whatever reason) but I respect the effing subject and does not shove not even a grain of vampire shit on my kind professor's eye-glassed face. Hence, I got great marks.





"Fuck you Cullen. First, you stole my name...and then, your fucking bitches are bitching to my fangirls that you're better?!"





ELHOQ ~ He's got hot ass.

PS: Ragna the Sexy Edge's ASS is hotter by 9001 times than the face of Robert Pattinson.

0 comments: