CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kuroshitsuji Chapter 32

Just read Chapter 32 of Toboso Yana's popular Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) manga series.


WARNING: Don't click on any links unless you are fine with being spoiled.

I could see that the manga is starting to be more of a nod to the anime especially with regards to Ciel's extra-ordinary servants. I was especially freaked out with Ren Kagamine look-a-like flashing that kind of weird expression. Something which we haven't seen him doing before.

Just when we thought that the manga is about to end because of the old shoutacon doing some sort of mimicry to an event-that-should-be-forgotten; a few more pages hinted that he didn't do it. Although he could've done it himself.

With this, the manga-to-anime relationship of the split storylines of Kuroshitsuji are starting to become the fingers of our hands trying to insert itself in between the fingers of our other hand.

Doesn't it?

I can't help but note these two pages. Sorry, seeing what's been happening now; I was like...I stood from my seat and clenched my fists saying "YEAH. That's right. You took the words out of my mouth!"

England is Hell to you, Joker? Heh. Wait until you see where I live.

Most epic page in the whole Kuroshitsuji manga. (Note: Doesn't contain spoilers) Everything said is very sensible. Damn sensible even!

"Justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves." - Ciel Phantomhive.


0 comments: